What actually is Digital Marketing?
This post will help you understand the insights of Digital Marketing
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is an integral part of the overall marketing strategies of any business. It basically covers the advertisement of products/services/business/brand via digital channels. The digital channels could be of any type like websites, search engines, social media, emails, SMS, and MMS. In case if you're using all these digital channels for the marketing, make sure to have all the statistics & workflow of your campaigns via marketing automation.
What are the types of digital marketing?
Well, there are 6 core digital marketing types:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Search Engine Optimization is nothing but a long-term process of improving your website rankings on search engine results pages (SERPs), which in turn has a wide range of tactics & strategies to implement. Although there is no specific method or a specific formula with which an SEO expert can boost your website's ranking, but when the SEO expert utilizes the tactics & strategies in such a way that all SEO parameters result better, your website will surely be ranked better than earlier rankings. And if these tactics & strategies are continuously implemented over a period of time, you can expect your website to appear on the top of SERPs.
- Social Media Optimization (SMO): Social Media Optimization is a process of improving brand/business awareness among the social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, and blogs. It also includes Social Bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon, Digg, Slashdot, Dijgo, Delicious & Tumblr. Here the tactics & strategies are different than SEO. SMO includes brand monitoring, media management, social media profile, campaigns, contests, quizzes, puzzles, promotions, and reputation management.
- Email Marketing: Email marketing plays a crucial role in overall sales conversion as most of the professionals prefer email as a better source of communication. In email marketing, templates are prepared and these templates are shooted to a mass number of people. With which, even if a small percentage of sales conversion is done, ROI becomes much higher than other sources of digital marketing.
- SMS Marketing: SMS marketing is similar to email marketing in the sense that in SMS marketing also, templates are prepared and shot to a mass number of people. A person checks his/her inbox 10-15 times a day on an average. So, it becomes beneficial in every aspect to utilize SMS marketing as a marketing tool to reach out a maximum number of people.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing a marketing tool which gives an extra edge as compared to your competitors and boosts your brand/business reputation and website authority faster than you can imagine. Content marketing includes the development of high-quality content for the promotions and results in building communities by increasing engagement with customers and within the business itself.
- Paid Advertising or Pay Per Click (PPC): With Pay Per Click (PPC) service, your website will appear on the top of search engine results pages (SERPs) as an advertisement. You will be charged only when a user clicks on your website's URL irrespective of whether he/she becomes your customer or not. Pay Per Click service is usually preferred by the already established brands and the businesses with new exciting products.
What we offer?
Boolment is at the acme of Digital Marketing world which takes your business to a whole new level of popularity. With our premium services and out-of-the-box results in digital marketing, we've satisfied all of our clients with best of their compliments and became one of the biggest digital marketing service provider in Delhi/NCR.